The environmental engineering and waste management activities of the Group are undertaken by Chemquest Sdn Bhd's 100%-subsidiary, CWM Group Sdn Bhd (CWM).
CWM Group provides the holistic solutions, advanced technologies and professional management services in the water, sewage, solid waste and drainage sectors and has a track record of more than 100 projects with a combined contract value in excess of RM1.2 billion.
Its services include the following:
- Design, construct, operate and maintain municipal water supply facilities covering intake, pump stations, treatment, delivery and supply network.
- Design, construct, operate and maintain centralised sewage treatment plants and sludge treatment plants for the sewage authorities.
- Design and construct sewer networks and network pump stations.
- Harvest biogas from sludge using anaerobic digestion for power generation.
Solid Waste Management
- Collect and dispose of commercial, industrial and residential wastes on a large scale for various corporate clients and municipalities via CWM's subsidiary,
Sitamas Environmental Systems Sdn Bhd.
- Own, operate and manage sanitary landfills in Selangor.
- Provide turnkey solutions for township flood mitigation schemes.
For enquiries, contact:
CWM Group Sdn BhdLot 12, Persiaran Kemajuan 16/16,
40200, Shah Alam,
Sitamas Environmental Systems Sdn BhdWisma Sitamas, Jalan Pahat 16/8A,
P.O. Box 7088,
40702 Shah Alam,